RE: [IP] new doctor and first visit - what do you make of it?

I'm sorry, Jim, one more question:  Does that mean that if one showed
elevated protein on a 24 hour collection, but not so much protein that it
would show up in the regular screening tests, there would be nothing to do
at that point to stop the progress of the kidney disease, ie, one should
just wait until it shows up on the regular screening before doing anything
about it?

Thanks!  Jayne.