From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Leann Marcucci
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 11:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] re: it CAN be done???

hi max,
i, too, would be extremely interested in knowing exactly how you manage to
be 99 two hours after any meal and not hit 30 in 4 hours.
you're in frazer, pa, just an hour north of me and right where animas
is. do you work for them? do you/they have some secret formula which you
would
LOVE to share with us??? Please? :)

leann, who would love to stop the swings and have better numbers ....