[IP] Medical ID Bracelets

Hi everyone and happy Friday!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I
found a neat resource for Medical ID bracelets.  I had not worn one in years
because they look akward and ugly (I know, I know--not a good reason).
These are available in all kind of designs (the bracelet part) but have the
regular medic alert plate.  I have no financial ties to this company
whatsoever but have been wearing my bracelet consistantly since it's less of
an eye sore and thought you might like to check it out!

They aren't cheap-- but they are fun!

the website is:  www.laurenshope.com