RE: [IP] playing craps with lows

I agree, I am lucky...While on Lantus and Humalog waiting for my pump(very impatiently) I was at <40 every morning...no matter what I did...ate more, injected less...anyway, was frequently at 32-36 at the same time every day...I am always sluggish after these episodes...Having never seized(knock wood), I have wondered what it would take to have a seizure for me...then I hear other people have really bad episodes at 40...YMMV...