[IP] sof serter

Now, my problem.  I am trying to insert a soft-set infusion set, but
everytime I do, the pump tells me that the line is clogged (You know, that
No sign appears on the screen), so I remove the infusion set, only to find
the canula is bent.  (The same thing four times now).

What am I doing wrong?  I've been inserting manually because the inserter
sent to me does not work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank

- ------
The softsets need to be put in quckly. If you hesitate the teflon gets hung
up in the skin and bends. Ask them for a new serter. The serter is really
almost a necessity in putting in a set. Your local sales rep probably has
one and will swaop it out. spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.