From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jennifer
Harkleroad
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 7:39 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Hi a1c & dr's visit

One thing I thought about is that I feel really bad at 55 and then like
yesterday, I was 37 before I knew it.  It was so fast, I was seeing strange
lights...couldn't believe it was so low...for no reason...

I agree with "dying" to get glucose tabs, etc. but I am always curious to
see how low I go.  This was the lowest since pumping yesterday.

I have been so low that my meter said "LO", which means less than 20 on my
meter, and I still have never been unconscious.  I guess I must have a very
strong constitution...I'm not really sure how I have not ever passed out...

I cannot imagine trying to be an endo, and NOT being diabetic...they can't
relate to ANYTHING we go through on a daily basis...I guess you have to
admire them for even trying....