Re: [IP] it can't be done?!?

In a message dated 4/26/2002 8:52:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> completely disagree with the posting above - it CAN be done. I am testing
> a system that brings my BG right on target (99) after two hours of my meals,
> all the time. It CAN be done, and it is BEING done.
> Max
> Frazer, PA

Please elaborate.....how?  Gabe is doing that very often using a system of
counting grams of glucose from carbs and protein (weighted by gi index for
carbs) rather than straight carb counting.  He does quite well at 2 hours,
especially using the square wave at dinner.

How are you doing it?