[IP] it can't be done?!?

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:23:33 -0400
From: rbubar <email @ redacted>

I am absolutely on your side and I would truly be going nuts trying to
find answers in your position.  None of us has things worked out
perfectly--it can't be done--but we can come "as close as possible
given the tools we have to work with."
Barbara

I completely disagree with the posting above - it CAN be done. I am testing
a system that brings my BG right on target (99) after two hours of my meals,
all the time. It CAN be done, and it is BEING done.
Max
Frazer, PA