[IP] Pump Infusion Set

Hello, everyone!

My name is Melany Noltenius, and I've been diabetic since 1969.  I received
my MiniMed Pump yesterday, and have been playing with it for a while.

Now, my problem.  I am trying to insert a soft-set infusion set, but
everytime I do, the pump tells me that the line is clogged (You know, that
No sign appears on the screen), so I remove the infusion set, only to find
the canula is bent.  (The same thing four times now).

What am I doing wrong?  I've been inserting manually because the inserter
sent to me does not work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank