Re: [IP] The pump is better than MDI....

I'm really confused.  Maybe my questions weren't clear, but it seems they
were ignored.

At 10:38 PM 04/25/2002 , you wrote:
>On 25 Apr 2002 at 14:51, email @ redacted wrote:
> > Over time I have heard many people make the statement the pump is better
> > than MDI.   I am interested in hearing how much time was spent learning and
> > adjusting the pump.....

But how much time did you put into learning and adjusting?

>After 9 months I had lowered my A1c to 6.0 without having severe reactions.
> > AND How many spent an equivalent amount of time attempting to adjust MDI.

Did you spend anywhere near the same amount of time "experimenting" with
the adjustment of your MDI regimen?

>After 34 years, the last 18 of them on MDI,  I had lowered my A1c to 7.0
>and was having severe reactions weekly.
>I'll continue pumping AT LEAST until I have an equivalent amount of time
>on the pump as I spent on MDI before I consider changing
>back    (NOT)       ;>)
>George   YMMV

Time doing it has nothing to do with time spent "learning and adjusting".......

Can you talk about the effort spent on both to attempt to make "it work"?

Jim S.