RE: [IP] The pump is better than MDI..../ my 2 cents

After all of your difficulties with pumping, I am so glad that things have worked out for you. I read all your posts but didn't comment because I am the pumper in my family.  I didn't feel qualified to speak about what you should do with your child.  However, I knew deep down that after you were used to it, that you would be glad.

I knew I wanted to pump, but when it came down to actually doing it the first day, I thought maybe I shouldn't...I went ahead because I had gone through the insurance process and had the pump right there with me.
I felt like I had committed to it and couldn't go back.
I think we all fear change, especially when it affects our lives as much as D and its treatment does.

I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you and especially your son...I am sure he feels like he has a new and better life now!