[IP] Irritation from Quicksets

Hello all. For the past few days, the Quickset that I had in my buttocks has been hurting me, so I did a site change and took the painful site out of my buttocks. I realized that the canula was bent. A few hours later, a yellowish liquidy substance starts to come out from the irritated area that the site used to be in. I figured that it was nothing to worry about. The next day, it starts coming out more than bedore. I was on vacation, and my endo told me to go to the Emergency Room. I had a major infection.