Re: [IP] The pump is better than MDI....

On 25 Apr 2002 at 14:51, email @ redacted wrote:

> Over time I have heard many people make the statement the pump is better
> than MDI.   I am interested in hearing how much time was spent learning and
> adjusting the pump.....

After 9 months I had lowered my A1c to 6.0 without having severe reactions.

> AND How many spent an equivalent amount of time attempting to adjust MDI.

After 34 years, the last 18 of them on MDI,  I had lowered my A1c to 7.0 and was having severe reactions weekly.

I'll continue pumping AT LEAST until I have an equivalent amount of time on the pump as I spent on MDI before I consider changing back    (NOT)       ;>)

George   YMMV