Re: [IP] Long-distance doctor?

Thanks for the input. It looks like we may split up - my husband, who's
fairly stable, may go with our family doc, and we will probably take our
son to an endo in Lubbock, working with his local pediatrician. I hate
to change purely for financial reasons, but with 2 pumpers, paying full
charges is killing us. BTW, Jennifer, each "plain" visit cost us at
least  $200 per person!  If we see a doc on the plan, it's just a $20
copay.  I definitely feel that pumping has improved our quality of life
tremendously over the past year, we just have to find a way to pay for
it with a doctor we can afford.

Thanks again for your input!