Re: [IP] Pumps are a luxury??!!

I have bought a paradigm for 2500$$ and 72.00$$ a month and I get 750 a month
> so I know if you work for ups you can do it!

Wow!!!  Have the price of pumps gone down that much?  When I bought my pump
1997 it was more like $4500.

I just got my MM508 in Feb.  MM quoted me a price of $5,495, but said if I
didn't have ins, they would be able to give me a discounted amt.  The Drs
office that I had to go through to get my pump (an HMO) charged my ins.
$7,005 for the pump because of the contract they have with the ins co.
Luckily it was paid at 100%.