[IP] Re: Fifty50 Pharmacy fraud

Just a warning about giving Fifty50 Pharmacy your credit card to pay
for pump or other diabetic supplies.   This company (that used to be
reliable) has recently charged my credit card  for a 4 year old item
that was covered by insurance.  They did this with no warning, and
refuse to talk about their responsibility.   They apparently can no
longer be trusted with credit card numbers.   You have been warned.
If you have to purchase diabetes supplies from them use a check.
This unethical and immoral behavior has been reported to my bank,
although they may have no  recourse to resolve it.   (If anyone wants
further details, then can email me personally)