[IP] novalog crash

Crashing several hours after a meal is indicitive of your ratio being
too low -- i.e. too much insulin for the carbs.
	When I lower the insulin to carb ratio, I spike too high like over 250 into
the 300's and that lasts for at least 3 hrs or more.  I don't know which is
worse, the high spikes that have me buzzing or the lows that have me

	I spent a long time on the phone with Novolog people today and they are
supposed to get back to me tomorrow to see if they can come up with any type
of non compliant formula for me since it seems insulin stays and works
longer than anyone else at the 4-5 hr time period.

	kathy b.