Re: [IP] When do I sleep? (rambling...)

  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua, now age 10 and pumping X2yrs+.  As far as
sleep goes, I have only just started allowing myself to sleep through the
night.  But mind you I stay up until midnight most nights now.  So I check
him then and if it is OK or a little high I sleep the ni ght through.  If not
I get up at around 3-4AM and recheck.

As for preferring that he is high when he wakes up and feeling better about
that.....I TOTALLY understand.  As I have told many others not dealing with
this disease, it is a difficult thing for me as a mom to have my first
thoughts in the morning to be...is he alive?  Did he make it through the
night without crashing?  My mind starts each morning out like that.  Sad but

   So, hang in there.  Getting those basals set just right is the hardest
part of getting started.  But working on the night time basals first is
necessary so you can start to relax and sleep again.  Good luck and keep
venting...that is SOOOOO important!!

mom to Joshua