RE: [IP] Long-distance doctor?

I see a dr. 65 miles away which is not quite as far as you go.  However, the
money you save by using someone on the insurance plan may be used in gas
money.  It depends on how many times a year you have to go to the dr.  I would
think that you have to weigh the cost of the gas against the cost of the
office visit...My GYN visit the other day was 145.  If your dr. is in that
range, you may be better going to Lubbock.  I honestly have no idea how much
my endo is.  I pay the copay and I am done.  Guess I should ask anyway.