Re: Re: Re: [IP] Pumps are a luxury??!!

Pumpers and Friends,

>Wow!!!  Have the price of pumps gone down that much?  When I bought my
pump in
 >1997 it was more like $4500.  That is very encouraging.

The prices are still pretty much the same now, if not a bit higher... full
retail is between $5,000 and $6,000. However, I believe that the low price
that was mentioned was a special trade-up deal, not the normal one.

Sam
Cost of Pump as of 4/2002 As posted on web or from company rep.
1.Animas $5,050.00 ,
2.Dana $4,695.00,
3.Dis. Dahedi $4,995.00,
4.Dis. D-tron $5,495.00 ,