From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jodi dillman
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 2:30 PM
To: children with diabetes list
Cc: Parents Of Pumpers; insulin pumpers list
Subject: [IP] Set duration??

Hi all,
We were wondering how long your child's (or your) sets will last? We have
just
managed to get Cassidy's ( age 4 1/2) to stay in for 3 days. Before we were
changing her set every other day. Is 4 days pushing it if her  BG readings
are
doing OK?
Thanks for your input!
Dennis and Jodi ( who is NOT! gestational diabetic this
pregnancy..YAHOO!!!!)
parents to Cassidy age 4.5 dx 4/00 pumping MM Paradigm
and The munchkin due 7/14/02