Re: [IP] Dahedi pumps

Who makes the Dana pump?

<<<I don't have actual pumping experience with the Dahedi but I did see it and
it is very small.  It was also very appealing to my daughter as "pumpsize"
is very important to her being a young teenager.   Another pump that is also
very small (maybe smaller than the Dahedi) but appears to have better
features is the Dana Pump.
Shelly Holland (rep) has been very responsive to my questions.  She is also
on this list.
If anyone is on the Dana Pump I would LOVE to hear from them also.
Thanks,  Sherri Lynn>>>>>>>>