[IP] Re:Animas pump

> From: "Denise G" <email @ redacted>
> > Animas pump arrived today and scared me to death with an alarm that I
> > didn't know how to shut up.
> > It's back in its box  waiting for my nerves to settle and all traces of
> > animosity on my part to  go away.
> Are you sure that isn't AnimAsity????????
> Chuckles,
> Natalie ._c-

Of course it is, Natalie! And to think I was going to name that screeching
monster "soul mate" from the latin word Anima!  Spot refers to his pump as
his Animal Pump.  Now I know why.  Oh well, mine stays in its cage till
someone show me how to tame it!

Denise whose nerves are still frayed this morning