Re: [IP] Insulin OD

I have seen numerous tv shows about this.  I recently saw a re-run of Law &
Order where a man was killed by his wife by insulin OD.  If it's possible, tv
people will make a show about it, with total disregard to any consequenses.  Of
course, I am not saying the tv people should stop putting everything on tv
because things like this happen.  Where were all of the parents?  And something
must have been seriously wrong with this boy to tie up a little boy and inject
insulin into him.  The world is a strange place.
Julie