Re: [IP] Animas

At 06:22 PM 4/24/2002 Natalie A. Sera wrote:
> [...]

When you first get the pump, it probably will alarm because there are no
basals set up. Once you get trained it's not a big deal. On some of the
alarms you have to press the <enter> button continuously until it
recognizes your confirmation of the problem. Then you can fix it. I think
the instruction manual may mention this.

 >Are you sure that isn't AnimAsity????????

No animals, but dogs, here. :-)