Re: [IP] Hi a1c & dr's visit

In a message dated 4/24/02 8:42:33 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< AND WHY would the endo
just drop it and go along with this RN.  This kind of situation would make me
VERY nervous because you (or your insurance) is paying for a doctor who is
obviously NOT in charge of his patients care.  First thing, speak to the endo
about this, next thing, let your insurance company know about this because
they will be really pissed off to know that they are paying the premium costs
for a doctor when a nurse is really the one calling all of the shots!!!

This has happened to me I have only one endo in my town of yakima wa.
He is way to busy I drive 72 miles to my new endo,,,I can talk to this one ;)