Re: [IP] Pumps are a luxury??!!

In a message dated 4/24/02 9:03:44 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I believe that ALL of the pump companies would be willing to work out
billing a pump directly to a patient with some type of terms to make it more
acceptable.  If you get an
offer from one company, why not ask the other companies what terms they would
be willing to do?  They will do the same dealings with the insurance
companies!         ;>)

George >>

Yes George you are right ,they will ,,,but minimed made me mad and I went to
animas and the lowest they would go was 3800$$ and my 508 on trade in.. and
they wanted 2500 down,,,,the very lowest and I told them what minimed's price
was and they told me to do thier deal because they could not go that low!!!!!!