Re: [IP] Pumps are a luxury??!!

In a message dated 4/24/02 8:50:51 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< >

Actually, I didn't know they would do that...I may look into it!  I think it
is an issue with me that I have an insurance policy that supposedly covers
DME at 100 percent but says a pump is not medically necessary.  Whatever.  I
have the attitude now that I will not let them win this.  I will get a new
pump and they will pay.  I' haven't completely figured out how, but I will!

Thanks for the tip about working out a plan with MM.  I'll give this
insurance hell a bit more time, and then may join your bandwagon.

Fiona >>

GOOD DEAL GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;)