Re: [IP] Pumps are a luxury??!!

In a message dated 4/25/02 12:40:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Why don't you just buy one from minimed they WILL work out a payment plan
> I mean how many $$$ is your health worth??? why wait for Insurance???
> I have bought a paradigm for 2500$$ and 72.00$$ a month and I get 750 a
> month
> so I know if you work for ups you can do it!

Actually, I didn't know they would do that...I may look into it!  I think it
is an issue with me that I have an insurance policy that supposedly covers
DME at 100 percent but says a pump is not medically necessary.  Whatever.  I
have the attitude now that I will not let them win this.  I will get a new
pump and they will pay.  I' haven't completely figured out how, but I will!

Thanks for the tip about working out a plan with MM.  I'll give this
insurance hell a bit more time, and then may join your bandwagon.