Re: [IP] Insulin OD

In a message dated 4/24/02 8:20:38 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Hey folks...this was a real shocker tonight.  Here in Seattle, WA  we have
been dealing with the recent murder of a young 8 year old little boy up in
Bellingham (north of Seattle)  And the murder was committed by his neighbor,
a 16 year old boy.  Well, tonight they released the results of the autopsy
and the teen murdered the little boy with a massive injection of insulin that
he took from his own home.  They found the syringe with the bent needle and
the empty vial.  The report stated he had over 650 times the normal amount of
insulin he would have normally had in his body.  What make me wonder is where
did this teen hear about doing something like this?  Has a movie come out
that shows this or something ?  The teen tied him up with duct tape and
injected him with insulin. Doesn't make sense unless he learned it from some
where.  I mean, no gun was used, no knife, no baseball bat...but insulin.
Just makes me wonder, that's all.

mom to Joshua >>

When did this happen??  did not hear about that, and I am very close to you