Re: [IP] meeting a mental health professional

This is the exact reason why I am now back in school (just finishing up my
first year) for my Masters in Clinical Psuchology in hopes to also get my
cDE.  There are NO CDEs in our area who are familiar with or know anything
about kids and D.  There are no counselors either that have a clue as to what
is involved for the entire family (whether it is an adult or child who is
dxd.).  So, in about 2 years if you need someone to talk to 'officially' you
can just call me...hopefully!!!!

mom to Joshua