RE: [IP] Drs. against pumps

Here is how I would handle it...

Ask him/her what kind of car he drives! Then ask if he has power windows and
air conditioning!
I personally and publicly think it is CRIMINAL to be against pump therapy!
.02 ...find a new doctor ;)  If his philosophy is so archaic so will be his
treatment of you! You deserve better!

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? http://www.fundsfordiabetes.org