Re: [IP] new doctor and first visit - what do you make of it?

In a message dated 4/24/2002 11:37:02 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I know the doctor has been working with diabetic kids for years, but his
>  statements fly in the face of what I've read through Insulin Pumpers. What
>  do you make of it?

If it were my child, I would find a new endo.  This doc probably means well,
but he clearly is not kept up-to-date with the research . . .

Just my 2 cents.
Pumpmama to Katie