[IP] Quickset Covers

>> Could someone tell
>> me if the Quick Set infusion set have to have the disconnect plain cap
>> on while showering?
>If I have a cap that goes on easily and stays on (which is rare) I use it.
>Otherwise no cap.

1.5 years going and I ONLY put the cap on my sils *IF* there's one handy
(usually not).  It's never effected my BGs nor encouraged infection or
anything else bad.

-Sara G

P.S. - On a side note: I was walking through Macy's today and my tube --
hanging from my pocket -- decided to take up pick-pocketing.  It caught on,
picked up, and carried away a large bracelet off of one of those rotating
stands.  I didn't even notice until I was halfway across the store (It was a
cheap lightweight piece of costume jewelry).  Fortunately I didn't set off
any theft alarms. :)