Re: [IP] new doctor and first visit - what do you make of it?

Gina <email @ redacted> wrote

> In my opinion, I think every diabetic should have an annual eye exam and
> hour urine test.

I agree about the annual eye exam - it's standard screening protocol.  But I
disagree about the 24 hour urine unless something shows up in a regular (at
least once a year) urine screening test.

Jim Handsfield