Re: [IP] Readings Out of Sight

My blood readings when high last week when I changed one of my meds. I
recheck everything. Even called MiniMed and they had me run some checks on
my 508 and everything was alright. Then he asked me if I had changed any
meds. Said that I probably check with my Endo. So now I am suppose to stop
it for a week and see what happens. The MiniMed Tech said that a change in
meds can sometimes cause a change in blood readings.

Karl