Re: [IP] Competency Certification for Diabetologists

Yes, there are continuing education classes -- in just about everything.
While doctors are required to complete X number of hours of CME, they are not
required to take classes in particular fields.

Yes, there are organizations for endos (probably diabetologists, too). Nobody
is required to belong.

Since so many people have diabetes, and since knowledge/technology changes to
fast, it would be nice if docs were (1) required to keep themselves updated
and (2) chose to keep themselves updated.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 4/24/02 2:34:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,