Re: [IP] Competency Certification for Diabetologists

It took me awhile to get a group of good doctors. There are some that still
continue to further their education. I have had appointments changed for my
Endo because of a education conference. I happened to get a good Kidney
Doctor when I had by-pass surgery and he has referred me to my Endo and a
good GP in my home town. I had also found that most of the doctors that I
had a few years ago were on the same wave length as what you are talking
about. So don't give up hope there are a few good ones still left.