[IP] Minimed Reservoirs

Well I sent out my extra Minimed Reservoirs to someone who needs them.  I
've had several requests for them today, so I would encourage other pumpers
who cannot return their extra supplies to their provider for credit to help
a fellow pumper rather than to let them gather dust.  I met many wonderful
people on this list through this process.  Giving is fun!

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 1/2 years
Animas pump arrived today and scared me to death with an alarm that I didn't
know how to shut up.
It's back in its box  waiting for my nerves to settle and all traces of
animosity on my part to  go away.