Re: [IP] Tape Not Sticking/Mastisol Liquid Adhesive

 < Tricare covered Mastisol for you?>

Hi Marisa, ....
       I order Mastisol via Minimed ... my insurance company covers it under
DME rather than RX .... you may want to check with your insurance company
regarding coverage under DME rather than your RX plan.  Under Durable Medical
Equipment SUPPLIES ... under Bandages and Dressings ,.. my policy states:
bandages and surgical dressings, including adhesive tape and equipment
necessary to provide the proper dressing ... Do you have coverage for
Tegaderm ?  Polyskin ? or IV 3000 ? IF SO, you may also have coverage for the
Mastosol ... under DME (the major medical part) of your coverage rather than
the Prescription Plan ....