Re: [IP] Are QuickSets on back order??

I haven't been following all the discussions so you may have talked about
this already, but I think you might be able to use components from
Disetronics pumps with your MiniMed pump. I've known people who like the
Disetronics "SofSet" version better than the Minimed. They might be better
at supplying stuff too.

Can someone else talk about this more?

I am currently using Disetronic products with my MiniMed pump.  I use the
Ultraflex infusion sets and I have a MiniMed 507.