Re: [IP] Tape Not Sticking/Mastisol Liquid Adhesive

Tricare covered Mastisol for you?  I turned in a prescription for it, but
when I went to pick it up the pharmacy told me Tricare wouldn't cover it.
Now I'm wondering if they even filed a claim.

I know this response is a little late, but I switched pharmacies after
realizing they were not even checking to see if my insurance would pay.  They
were telling me things were not out of assumption only.  I was told this one
day after speaking to the insurance company myself.  My response was hostile,
but I was glad.  There were about six other people behind me waiting  to be
helped.  None the less, I switched pharmacies.  I hope their pharmacist learned
something that day.