RE: [IP] Drs. against pumps

This man cannot take your pump away from you !!! It is your personal property...I would be willing to drive to find a dr. who would help me.  These drs. sound like they are antiques and need to retire.  I went to an endo for 12 yrs who would not do the pumps.  I changed endos in Sept. and would never go back.  These OLD drs. (OLD in their thinking) need to get a life....My vent for the day...My advice for the day...get a new dr., even if you have to pay for office visits...your quality of life is worth it...