Re: [IP] Plan "B" for getting a pump.

From: "Dave Willey"
>>> My endo (the only one available in the area on my HMO plan) is NOT pump
friendly at all & keeps dragging his feet,<snip> Any chance I can go out of
the country, say Mexico & get a pump "over the counter" without dealing with
the prescription requirement? >>>

How about contacting the pump company of your choice and letting their ins.
dept. go to bat for you with your doctor? (~_^)

We can live with the word *incurable*, but we cannot live without the word