Re: [IP] Plan "B" for getting a pump.

In a message dated 4/24/02 2:16:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  My endo (the only one available in the area on my HMO plan)

pick another endo in your area.....HMO's are required to make second opinions
available......you may have to talk with a lot of people.....we had to prove
dawn phen.....it also might help to work through the pump co of your
choice...they can be a great resource for doc and they know how each
insurance co *works*........good luck!