[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Plan "B" for getting a pump.

>>in the USA I will need a prescription from my endo to
get a pump.>>

Dave you need a presciption from a Doctor.  they do not have to be an endo.  
My internist prescribed one for me.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml