[IP] Minimed Reservoirs and Sportsguard

Yesterday I sent my Sportsguard to the first pumper who replied to my
posting.  Since I received many e-mails
asking me for the Sportsguard, may I ask if any other pumper has one
gathering dust to please offer it to another pumper.  We may not be able to
do anything about the fact that we have Diabetes but we are the fortunate
ones in that we are pumping hence have an advantage over other diabetics,
Even here, we do not all have good insurance coverage so if we can help each
other, why not?  I still have two boxes of Minimed Reservoirs available and
so do some other pumpers who have recently switched to other pump models.
Since these cannot be returned to the provider,  it is not acceptable to me
to just toss them away.  Someone, please claim them.  I will only check that
you are a bona fide pumper on the members list and will  pay postage myself.
Happy Pumping to all.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 1/2 years
Animas pump to arrive today!!