Re: [IP] Plan "B" for getting a pump.

Another alternative might be to just go to a doctor who is more pump friendly.
Get the pump, and then if you *really* still like this clown who doesn't want you
to go on a pump, just go back to him or maybe just see him for some things but not
pump related stuff.

It may be cheaper to pay out of your pocket to see a doctor outside of your HMO,
than to go to Mexico and (?) pay for the whole pump yourself...