Re: [IP] Canyon Ranch

yeah, I was afraid that might be the case that they focus mainly on on type 2...
this makes me even more determined... I should just start my own retreat
(ahh... would that I had about a million dollars right now to build a beautiful
retreat with little nooks and crannies where you can sit and think or meditate,
or chat with others about chronic illness... vending machines  that sell glucose
in case you need it in the middle of the night.... ha... sorry, I'm rambling...