[IP] Canyon Ranch

I used to live just a ways from here, it is VERY reputable, and is very
expensive. I have NEVER been there but have heard a lot of good things about
it. The desert topography is beautiful, close to the Ventana canyon Golf
Courses in the Sabino Canyon area. Their diabetes program is really geared
towards TYPE 2, which is good, but don't expect them to understand TYPE 1
issues. The focus is on diet and exercise, -- as in all their programs.  If
you go let us know how you like it!

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.